Thursday, March 28, 2013

Intellectual Property (IP)

Teacher: please ask your student to respect the IP conditions on this site which are stated here:


Students:

Please do not copy this website and place said copies on file share sites. There is absolutely no reason why you should do this given that there is unrestricted access to the originals (at my cost).

We are approaching the busiest time of the year for this site and I have increased bandwidth to accommodate the increased traffic as we get closer to examinations. However if individuals continue to copy this site to file share providers then I will take the site down without hesitation.

This site is provided primarily to guide my own students, my obligations are to them not to the rest of the IB Biology community. For the thousands of respectful visitors to Click4Biology I ask for your support in not condoning, sharing or indeed accessing clearly plagiarised work.

John Burrell