Sunday, October 23, 2011

PLease Help!

Image001

Dear Click4biology visitor.

I need your help today! Please visit Shelterbox and give generously

I have provided this site free of charge  for many years and never asked for subscriptions or put in petty charges. Now need you to step up to the mark and support the people around me in dire need of assistance. I live in Thailand and teach in an International School,  the country is flooded and hundreds have died due to the flooding,  the Govt has declared a disaster zone.  Please Please visit Shelterbox and make a donation.

Help a family sleep in the dry tonight by visiting Shelterbox and making a donation.

PS I have seen Shelterbox in action in Thailand around the flood region this is a genuine quality organisation. Please, Please help

John